Day Care is included in our Unlimited Membership here at Rail Splitter CrossFit. Children are always supervised by an adult working the day care.
DAY CARE SUMMER HOURS:
Monday-Friday : 7:45am-10am & M,W, F4:15pm-6:30pm
School year hours (Start September 1st):
day care RULES:
1. Parent must remain on premises at all times.
2. Minimum age to utilize daycare is 3 months old.
3. Parent must provide diapers, wipes, and bottle- if applicable.
4. If child is not listening to the daycare staff, staff may contact parent to come get child.
5. Please inform staff of any allergies.
6. Child must be healthy and fever free for at least 24 hours.
7. Please sign child(ren) in for every visit.
Our Day Care Mommas
- Lindsay Shaw is a stay at home mom, married to a local firefighter, and together they have four kids, ages 8 to 2 years old. With a bachelor's and master's degree in Social Work, Lindsay worked as a School Social Worker for 7 years before leaving the education field to stay home with her growing family. She has been a member of Rail Splitter CrossFit since November 2015. She enjoys working out, volunteering at her children's school, and spending time with her family. She has extensive experience taking care of children and enjoys working in our daycare.
- Hi I'm Jannette Allotey and I am married with two little girls. I joined Rail Splitter CrossFit in September 2015 and started in the daycare in October. I worked in banking for 14 years prior to becoming a stay at home mom. I currently enjoy volunteering at my daughter's school and helping other parents out by working in the daycare. Family and fitness are important to me and I love that I get to combined the two at Rail Splitter CrossFit